Walk and Talk - Coaching Gone Wild!

Walk and Talk. Life Coaching in Swansea, Mumbles and Gower.
You know how bright ideas seem to come so much easier when you're out walking in nature? Well imagine that combined with the support and encouragement of a coach!

Those who know me will tell you I'm in my element when I'm in a big pair of walking boots and wandering through woods, or maybe along the cliffs or simply strolling along Swansea's seafront. There's something about being outdoors which helps me relax, get a wider perspective on things and find solutions to whatever has been on my mind. And I know that's true for many others too. Nature does that. It allows us to think and sometimes that's just what we want. But one thing it doesn't do is to ask us questions to further our thinking. And that's where 'Walk and Talk' comes in.

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir

Walk and Talk is coaching in nature. Making the most of the beautiful places around Swansea and Gower, it provides you with space in which to gain clarity, focus and insight while, quite literally, moving in the direction you want to go. We'll use our time together to explore what's important to you and to help you overcome any obstacles in your path. I shall be encouraging you to find answers within yourself (even to questions you may not yet have asked) while at the same time being open to the possibility of nature providing unexpected insights. And throughout your sessions I'll be helping you to move forward - always progressing at your own pace.

So if the big outdoors is beckoning and you are ready to open yourself to the powerful combination of nature and coaching, get in touch. I look forward to helping you discover your natural potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment